The next version of DKP Log Parser, which includes event-based support, is under way. It's currently about half way done and provides sufficient support to allow hybrid DKP systems that reward both time spent and events such as boss kills.
I have uploaded development builds of the current state which are available at the bottom of the download page. If someone would like to help me test them then it would be of great help.
This is the changelog so far:
- Capped the high participation bonus threshold at 100 (percent).
- Added an option for setting the server interface url to a custom value: "Server"->"Server software interface".
- Added an option for automatically compressing the day prior to uploading it: "Server"->"Compress day before uploading".
- The rewards of compressed intervals are now added together. The average weight of the compressed intervals are now used.
- The weights can now only have as many decimal digits as DKP.
- Added an option for setting the name of the raids used to represent high participation bonuses: "Miscellaneous"->"High participation raid name".
- Doubleclicking a selected table row will now deselect it.
- Added a partial event-based support, mainly for hybrid systems. Events which award everyone present at a specific point in time can now be created.
- Added an option for forcing event to be added as raid instead of the native server method (by default off): "Server->"Upload events as raids". Using the EQDKP plugin this means that having the option turned off causes the events to be added as individual adjustments and otherwise as raids.
- The EQ and EQ2 pattern sets have been augmented with an event command that produces an event with the specified name and reward. It is invoked by saying "*Event foo - 10" in any chat channel where "foo" is the name of the event and "10" is the number of DKP that should be rewarded to each participating member.
- A new predefined pattern set has been added for WoW with CT RT using the post 1.25.8 format. The set is like the previous one, but adds an event for every boss kill.
A development build of a new plugin version has also been uploaded, it is required for uploading the events as anything other than raids (which in EQDKP's case means individual adjustments).
Do not under any circumstances use the development builds with "real" running DKP systems, I can almost guarantee that something will go wrong. Rather create a test installation or use this site's (username: "Tester", password: "tester").
Please use the forum thread to report errors.