Version 1.3.5 of the DKP Log Parser client has been released.
Added an option which can be used to limit the minimum number of members that are allowed in a log, logs with a strictly lower member count are ignored.
The number of participants in each log is now displayed in the corresponding log tab.
Added a menu item for compressing the intervals, removing any redundant logs from the day without altering the day's information...
A bug in JUpdater, which caused the program synchronization process to create multiple versions, has been fixed. The bug occurred if the synchronization process took too long. The new version number is 0.4.4 .
JUpdater is quite stable now, so at some point I might find the time to give it the last few touches before releasing a real version. A decent server-side installer and an extended client listener is on the wanted list at the moment.
I think that it's time for a new project. This time around I'm aiming for an application that I will personally use daily.
When I'm bored I revert to zapping between pages. I load around 10 pages in the browser, looking for changes and new information. That takes an unnecessary lot of time and that's why the next project will be an Internet Observer.
It will be a tool for observing Internet pages, either by manually requesting them to be...
Version 1.1.1 of the Balancer has been released. The changelog is very brief.
Fixed a bug which prevented more than one or two individual members to be ignored.
Every time I have to dig in the plugin's code I get a grim reminder of how unmaintainable the code that I wrote a few years ago is. I hope that I wont get the same feeling three years from now when I have to dig in todays programs.
Version 1.3.4 of the client has been released. The following changes have been made:
Added an option for displaying the interval participation in the participation table. The log participation has a similar option, so it can be turned off. The default is that only the interval participation is on.
Added a dialog for reporting bugs from inside the program.
A splash screen is now displayed while the program is loading.
Improved the line based...
Welcome to Lokorin.com, now with a new look; I hope you like it. I wanted to remove the gray details (borders, background) and replace the overwhelming amount of shades with just one or two shades of each color. I also wanted to keep the black text on white background as I find it fitting. Personally I think that the new look feels more alive than the previous one.
There have also been some minor changes around the site,...
Lokorin.com has now also been converted to my current PHP 5 standard, the documentation and source code have been synchronised. I might have missed something, so if you see an unhandled error or stack trace hanging around then please copy and report it.
Otherwise I'm done with the dull conversion part, and am therefor moving on to the part where I get to improve things. I have no big obvious things on my to do list, so it will probably be minor...
I'm done rewriting DFCrafters. I have spent the last couple of days playing around with the design, and I think it looks quite good now. This time around I have tried my best to pick a good color combination and to stay away from gray shades. Here is the before and after shot.
The project now also has a LokDoc page. It briefly outlines the history of the project and displays the different looks.
DFCrafter's code has now taken the step from PHP 4.x to 5.x . The step could have been taken faster, but it turned out to be a mostly boring process, as predicted. The only major change that came with the new version is that everything that used to be handled as global objects is now handled as singleton objects instead. That includes things such as the database abstraction layer and the constructed page (pages that are constructed during requests...
The DKP Log Parser project should be fine for a while, so I'm turning my attention to other projects. More specifically I'm going to work on improving DFCrafters and Lokorin.com (this site).
The last time I cleaned the sites I had a future migration to PHP 5 in mind. I currently have the time, and PHP 5 is stable enough, so I'm formally switching over from 4.x to 5.x . Some might want to take a look at a good article about PHP 5 (albeit a bit...